Wednesday, April 2, 2008

happy day


shelby forgot her precious little doll at my sister's house today! thank gewdness she had me take a picture of her with it earlier this afternoon! hahaha! welp we went to my sisters house and hung out there to share our fun family news! then we started to draw chalk buddies! than was fun! sum how tho jeena decide my head was extra tiny and i drew her head so huge! dont know how that happened! but she mad me short as he and didnt slim my waist i have wierd bulges! my sister josette said they could be my boobs but guess what they dont fall tot he side...im starting to think im a wierd whale!! hahaha jk!!! neway so i am also starting on my hollywood diet tomorrow! gotta shed sum water wieght to jump start my cute diet. good bye yummy food! sooo sad! haha!
neway shelby has been very obsessed with makeup and her little phone! its so cute. i havnt taken a picture of her doing the makeup thing yet. i should tho. mental note! im trying to teach her how to spell her name. she is stuck on thinking her name starts with an "h" tho! its driving me nuts! cant wait till she gets it down tho! i will feel more like a wizard for teaching her...or a genius! hahahaa inside joke!

0 comments: