Thursday, April 24, 2008

my crazy transformers dream!

this morning i woke up around seven to help cody with his mohawk~since the baby cant do it his self and then shelby woke up. so we went to watch that cute little show sponge bob. we fell asleep somewhere along the way during the cartoons. and guess what we didnt wake up until like noon!!! we were so sleepy i guess....now let me get to the crazy ness in my dreams!!!

i felt like i kept hiding from people in my dream. i was hiding under a bed with cody and shelby in one part of my dream scared "they" would find us. it was like a war zone were i was and i was scared shelby would get scared and start crying and give our hiding spot away so i cuddled her close and covered her mouth...i finally got outta the situation but now cody is no where to be found for a little bit and i end up at this school. i was walking the halls holding shelby still and just trying to take a path i thought i had taken many times before though it still looked unfamiliar. i passed by my sister jeena and she smiled at me but i just kept walking like i was unable to stop and say hi. i felt drawn to go to the back of the school. all of the sudden i hear shelby say there is daddy...i see cody and he has on a collar shirt which is odd because if he is picking me up after work he usually looks like he just got off work. he looked very nice. i frowned wondering what is this? did he get off early and just leave me here to wait all this time...he says dont get in the car just yet......u know what im gunna skip alot....im gunna shoot to the really wierd stuff.....

all of the sudden there are lions and tigers and bears running loose all over town! they werent just any kind of animals either...they had a curse on them for being eveil and they would transform back to human only after they fed on human flesh. this presented a problem for everyone ofcourse. u didnt know who was who or if sumone was changed without u knowing. i ended up in a room fighting with people and all i wanted to do was hide again. at one point in my dream a lioness and her cub got hold of my hand. eeryone i knew was around me and i was screaming in pain. i wanted help but all they did was stand there and watch. i kept asking them to help me but it was like they were scared of me all of the sudden. the lionesshad the biggest part of my hand and the cub had my thumb...the cub ended up pulling open most of my flesh from my thumb...it was the most painful thing i have ever felt in my dream...it seemed so real...i saw everything....even the tendons...ewww! just when i thought wow my hand is being eaten and im gunna die here someone came over and scared the lioness and her cub away. she was just a girl tho so i didnt understand??? so wierd! she was nude and had rhinstines covering her body in like a worrior yet girlie princess way...the stones were cascading down one side of her body starting from her collar bone and on her face they cresented it....

when she came into the scene i wondered y could she scare them away when she is just a girl...i ended up locking myself up in a room with her with shelby too and soon found out. she was one of them...she didnt want to be. she kept hgging me and i starting thinking she needed me more than i needed her. i was scared cus by now she had told me who was cursed and who wasnt and i would see them change and feed and become normal again...she wanted me to help her but i was running outta time...

i stared at her and realized she was me...i looked at her body and it was mine! she was getting restless and hungry and still didnt want me to leave. i knew she could change any minute but i kept talking to her telling her how much i loved her and wanted to stay with her. she didnt change, tho she was acting frantic. i told her i would be back...i suck out a window with shelby so the other "animals" wouldnt see me...when i was outside of my room i saw others that werent just the animals i named...they were evil looking...like mythical creatures like griffiths and dragons....i found some green apples. they were very sticky...i ran back to were i was hiding and tried to shut the door but i wasnt fast enough. i gave her an apple and she starting changing again but this time i woke up....i wonder what would have happened!!!

i wonder what would have happened...the craziest thing is seeing a girl but she is me...i dont know the whole dream is crazy!!! what do ya'll think...

0 comments: