Friday, April 4, 2008

Playing Tag

I'll answer the 8 questions and then tag three or four more people at the bottom who I want to hear the answers from! Then they'll do the same. YAY!






  1. What were you doing ten years ago?

Desi~hmmmm...i was 13 hating seventh grade! but i do remember this was around the time i got my first cat lucky! i was walking outside to get in my dad's car to go to school and i saw her so i started saying "here kitty"; she prance right on over! And this is about the age i started getting into tanning!


Cody~he was also 13 and he lived in wyoming! tumble weed land! he was doing sports! surprise surprise! i didnt even know that one and he broke his collar bone playing basketball!


2. Five things on my to-do list today~


Desi~clean, get shelby a bath, go to the store, change the kitty litter and make dinner...pretty simple day for me! :D


Cody~go to work, sale sale sale, give desi money, buy her flowers, pick up desi's dada!


3. What snacks do you enjoy?


Both~we luv popcorn, chips n salsa...cody luvs cookies but i dont and we also luvthose yummy little boneless buffalo wings! well i dont like the bone in them but cody does but its pretty much the same thing!


4. What would you do if you suddenly became a billionaire?


Desi~I would buy me my own yummi island and build one of my houses there! then i would build a tiki hut style drink booth on all the fun beaches so everyone could order yummi tropical drinks on the beach from ME!!!! but i would work at them ofcourse! i would pay off all debts of my family and close friends...buy houses for everyone...donate to a charity of my choice that probablyhas to do with kittens!!!


Cody~he would save it and make money off it and live off the intrest after buying houses cars and companies...



5. Three bad habits...


Desi~gossiping, losing kittens, annnnndddddddd jumping to conclusions!


Cody~smoking, cussing, and late for work alot


6. Five places I have lived...


Desi~Texas, Wyoming, Utah....hmmm i need to move more!


Cody~evanson and Rock Springs Wyoming, Texas, Utah


7. Five jobs I've had...


Desi~ Woodlands Pavillion/Papa John's, Mervyns,Benton's Bistro, Buy Yah Kah


Cody~Sales person, MSR, Mechanic, Fast Food, Movie theater


8. Five things people dont know about me...


Desi~i am an aspiring author, i have a ring stuck on my right hand, i luv astrology, i am lactose intolerant and i hate it when people sneeze in their hands and they think its okay! Grossssssss!!!!


Cody~he luvs cats hmmm he is an open book...cant think of anything!


*I would lik to tag Jenna and Kimbo*


1 comments:

Anna said...

For someone who doesn't know anything about blogging, your blog looks way cooler than mine. And it has it's own theme music. KUDO'S!!! haha I love your blog!