Sunday, March 30, 2008

april fools ideas

me and my sandwhich best pal jeena were bored and started thinking about things we could trick our husbands with for april fools day!! i only came up with lame ideas like buying a replica of my favorite lilly plant and acting like i got mad and rip it up so cody would think that i was insane ripping up my real one but i got made fun of for that idea by cody and jeena! i think it sounds good, but i guess not! neways i have been trying to come up with other ides but i am blank. im so boring! i want it to be a prank that unfolds right before his very eyes cus if i call him or something it wont be very believable. come to think of it i have never done an april fools prank! no wonder i feel so lost!!! maybe i can act like me precious kitty lilly ran away and hide her somewhere and he will see me teary eyed and sad...but that sounds cheesy too. dern it!!! y cant i think of something?!!! hmmm.....

0 comments: