Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Major Award!

Today i got a major award. I just may put it in a window to share with everyone this moment! Its a cat lamp! it lights up in the back. A friend found it on ebay for me and told me the story behind it. It is from 1952 and was apparently popular back then There were two others like this on ebay for bid and went really fast and for a lot of mulah! one sold for 250!!!! Im not sure how much the other went for cus it was gone.....




But this one was affordable because the lower cat is missing the blue jewl eyes! But not to worry they are ordered and in the mail so i can put them on! Its a diffrent gift but i love it! I loooove cats too! It really reminds me of "A Christmas Story" with the leg lamp haha! its my major award : ) now all i need is a light bulb.







5 comments:

Anna said...

omg I'ma gunna die reading your blog... it's hilarious!!!

Poor Shelby's chalk nose.. poor Jasmine's paw, WHY DIDN'T I GET INVITED TO YOUR SUNDAY PICNIC! Annnnnnnd... I think thats all!

jenna said...

lol!! nice lamp! thats your only award cos we both know you never got any awards in school!!!

Jared A. Lopez said...

haha! When I was reading this I thought of the sexy leg lamp too! funny funny!

Kimberly Ann said...

It's fra-Geely!

Princess said...

I have not seen you in forever!!!
how have you been girl? its me princess from the woodlands ward.
well hope all is well.
loves,
princess