Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Nite =)

Its not ketchup, its not spagetti sauce...Last nite i was lost in my own world farming on my farm in farmville just enjoying it when i hear shelbys little voice say "mommy am i pretty?" i look up and i am like "whoa!" she says "do you like me?" all smiling like a nerd! haha i told her i love her new style and took a packture!


This is what she used! A glitter pen! You cant tell in the picture but she had sparkles all over her face! She was trying to make herself into a kitty she told me, i dont see it but shhh we'll just act like it! haha : ) Silly Shelby, I LOVE YOU!



3 comments:

jenna said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! lol! tell shelby i said she is the prettiest kitty i have ever seen!

Anna said...

Meeee-OW! Hello Kitty! :)

Sell the idea to Revlon!

jenna said...

i cant stop laughing at shelby with the makeup on her face lollllllll!!!! she made the funneist face ever!!