Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Dream


Early this morning i had a dream that i was walking through a house holding a baby that wasn't mine but i felt the need to protect it like it was my own. The baby was wrapped in a white blanket and i never saw its face. i walked past a room i knew i didn't want to enter and could feel its power brushing against my face like wind making me feel uneasy. i held the baby closer and before i knew it the erie power i felt tingling my face felt like hands pulling me in. i tried to stand and force myself back but i slipped and fell on my back~the room pulled me in. i felt paralyzed and couldn't move or speak. i wanted to roll over and hide the baby from the evil presence i felt there but couldn't. so i started to pray for protection. i didn't know what was happening, all i could do was lie there. the only thing i had power over was my thoughts. i prayed so hard for help and just like that i was wrapped up in a cacoon... then i woke up....isn't that a weird dream?! i always have the weirdest dreams. i feel its meaning could be i am trying to protect a pure/innocent part of me; which the baby symbolizes; from falling into anything wrong/temptation/sins and the room being just that. the paralyzed feeling is me feeling helpless, the cacoon is my protection, my praying and me waking up is my strength i gain thru it. maybe its a suppressed subconscious thought too. Wat dew yew think? analyze my dream for me purty please : )

5 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

To dream that you are praying, indicates that you are looking for help from a higher source. You need to learn to relinquish and let go of your worries. More directly, it may also be an indication that you need to pray more. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on "preying". Perhaps you are taking advantage of others.

Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless & or corrupted

To see a dark, eerie, or confining room, denotes that you feel trapped or repressed in a situation

~Dream Moods Dictionary

desi said...

i love dream moods! but i dont think sum of the things fit right~

Anna said...

Interesting. I think you are baby hungry :)

I have weird dreams, they're always creepy

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

you need to have another baby??

desi said...

hahahahaha no more babies for me!!!!!