Monday, June 2, 2008

DiNnEr TiMe...

Today was a cute day for me. I went to the mall and even though shelby drove me nuts wanting to push the stroller or get in and out of it, she still managed to make it all better by being so preciously cute and innocent!!! When i was trying on a couple of items she checked her self out in the mirror. the next thing i hear is "oh no!! mommy i have polka dots on my face and on my nose!" i looked down at her and she was pointing at all of her little freckles! i told her that they were'nt polka dots. it was so cute and funny of her....


Then tonite me cody and jeena along with her daughter and mine went to yummi papadaux's! it was alot of fun. this time savanah drove jeena nuts and i got the break. savanah did not wanna sit still in her seat. she screamed until we took her out. luckly she liked cody and he was able to keep her happy off n on. at dinner cody also tried to trick me into eating fried oysters, but hey! i dont roll that way! gross! he said that they tasted like a combo of mush and a sponge...that doesnt sound pleasant to me! haha!


I also just remembered...i dont know how i could have forgotten either :) that we had too much fun at galveston! YAY!!! We all got pink except for our precious little girls. we buried cody....i could never get buried...i feel like i cant breathe just thinking of it!



me n shelby had fun playing n the surf while cody bounce around in the waves to far in for cutie pie shelby to go. we had tons of fun there...i mean who wouldnt! :~)


2 comments:

Anna said...

Des, you make me miss home and you so much! I can't wait til we get to come down again and visit. I can't get over how skinny and tan you always are-FABULOUS!

Anna said...

Just so you know I bought a new bikini last night-you inspired me and made me want one bad. The only thing is that it's yellow and I'm so white right now I'm kind of embarressed to wear it. ... and it snowed a couple days ago so it's still a little cold outside !