Thursday, May 1, 2008

my kitten...

OH EMM GEE! my kitten Lilly is driving me insane! she attacks my ankles anytime i try to walk around and sometimes even when i am sitting and i make a sudden movement! not only that she scratches the bathroom wall which now is so bad we have to paint! she also does this to my couches which i havnt even had for a year! its so horrible! i cant wait till she is a big chubby more laid back cat! She has way too much energy for me...i buy her toys and things to scratch but she seems to get bored to easily or something. if i try to pet her and cuddle she just wants to bite my fingers and play. i think next month i am gunna get her declawed. just the front paws though. i think that would help me out, she is an inside cat anyway...

3 comments:

Jared A. Lopez said...

haha!! did you read the blog on my cat? its pretty funny! Your kitty is so cute and little and mine is huge!

Lauralee Altice said...

i miss having a kitty. Deano is allergic! How's you family doing?

Deanna said...

DESI!!! you are too pretty ! How are you my love??? Miss you.