Saturday, February 23, 2008

oh my total gosh! i cant sleep!!! i wish i was such a lazy but i am wide awake...ususally being on the comp. makes me bored so we shall see....plus shelby is up with me!!!! what is she and i doing!!!! i mean she isnt sleepy enuff to make me put her to bed...oh welllllllll one nite of her staying up at this hour should'nt hurt...i have so many accounts allll younder on the net i am starting not to be able to keep track of them! me n cody argued today but we quit because we decide we didnt really know what it was about other than we are sleepy grumpers! i took a fake tan today too and thought i was gunna fall asleep which i have done before at darque tan for 45 minutes! how embarassing still! neway im bored of typing....jeena you should make me breakfast but remember me n cody sleep in every sunday! hahahaha! luv you gal pal!!!!

1 comments:

jenna said...

i brought you breakfast...curn bred!!! muahahahaha. see ya tomorrow. and you better not be sick!